28 Nisan 2015 Salı

My brother first short film

My brother must be primarily in the hands of the scenario to be a movie. If you're gonna do that, I suggest you look at the examples from the internet senary a professional. stage name off the day etc. writes. Alissa söylüyorum.ileri're thinking in terms of hand. scenario will memorize the scene that will attract players vereceksin.o day. then you can set the background. bi capture the whole scene taking one overall master plan are you going to be pretty open drain. never complete without stopping. after you pass the Amorsi. So someone's face when taking other actions we see as the shoulders slightly blurred. You draw by speaking man's shoulders.


 (I say for dialogue scenes) can not show more closely into the shoulder but it gives you depth of field. What I mean bi anlıcak when you read this article follow fled the scene. cutting as much as possible when the shots. for example one that you çekiyodum then cut through to the other side of the camera's switch to the other switch to other gerekiyo again took his dialogue. for example, now get me alıyo. and you have in front of me. We're shooting from your shoulder height. After I give you the cue to talk again, continued to flow akıtıca the entire scene without breaking my camera I ever play. When you're oynıcam the game late after I'm Gonna sing their lines for you. You çekiyodum me, for example, you can give the image of the people listening to you talk so to call. you save b error oldumu in fiction. It would also have to enter the audio plug tuk ikideb. After a few seconds after start the game and you have to enter the camera recording it is going to be second. sometimes general, sometimes close, sometimes while listening fiction scenes that you sağlıcak putting a smooth film. If the details should be taken to bring meaning to the film shoot them. It is saved. for example, both large yakıcak man when burning cigarette lighters on stage is always good to be close to both. Let me tell you how I did not know more details :)) my brother come easy.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder